Translate

Monday, December 22, 2008

A Herpes Solution

It is very common our Days to get People into our Care, who severly suffer Herpes Infections of all kinds. Traditionally Lesions have been treated with St.Johns Wort Oil or Liniment. We have combined St.Johns Wort internal and external due to its strong antiviral and nerve-regenerating properties with the Addition of strong Echinacea and an additional Vitamin B Complex, eventually adding Licorice to the Regimen, usual intake 3-6 weeks with great Healing successes and almost 100% remission. We normally use a standarized Hypericum preparation but a Strong Tincture will do, about 60 Drops 3X with 3 Tablespoons of fresh expressed Echinacea purpurea juice, however Tincture will work just as fine, eventually combined with some Baptisia.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nowdays is not a secret to see people who suffer a herpes virus, it's so common.I suffered a genital herpes and my father in law gave me a solution, he told me if I really wanted to kill the infection I have to buy an Online Pharmacy treatment..

dana lynn said...

Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.